Royal Canin Canine Dental Small Dog 2kg
***PRESCRIPTION DIET - Use only as directed by your veterinarian. By purchasing this item, you confirm that your pet was examined by a veterinarian who recommended the use of this therapeutic veterinary product on the basis of their diagnosis, and that this product will be used solely as the veterinarian recommended. ***
Dental Special Small Dog
Especially made for small breed dogs (1-10kg), Dental Special is a complete diet for adult dogs with dental concerns or a tendency for dental problems.
Recommended for (indications):
- Daily oral hygiene in dogs under 10kg
- Limits the development of dental plaque and tartar
- Helps fight bad breath
Not recommended for (contraindications):
- Cardiac disease (unless the dog is on ACE inhibitors as sodium intake is then well tolerated)
- Pancreatitis or history of pancreatitis
It is recommended that a veterinarian’s opinion be sought before use or before extending the period of use.
- BRUSHING EFFECT The biscuit's (or kibble) size, shape and texture produce a mechanical brushing effect on teeth, helping to remove plaque and tartar when chewed.
- TARTAR CONTROL Effectively helps reduce tartar through the inclusion of a specific nutrient that effectively reduces plaque deposits.
- SKIN BARRIER A patented complex (made up of five special nutrients) to support the barrier function of the skin.
- URINE DILUTION Helps to prevent urinary crystals.
COMPOSITION: rice, maize, dehydrated poultry protein, animal fats, maize gluten, wheat gluten*, vegetable fibres, beet pulp, hydrolysed animal proteins, minerals, fish oil, soya oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, green tea extracts (source of polyphenols), marigold extract (source of lutein). ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 27300 IU, Vitamin D3: 1000 IU, E1 (Iron): 41 mg, E2 (Iodine): 2.8 mg, E4 (Copper): 9 mg, E5 (Manganese): 54 mg, E6 (Zinc): 203 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.1 mg - Technological additives: Pentasodium triphosphate: 3 g - Preservatives - Antioxidants. ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein: 25% - Fat content: 16% - Crude ash: 5.4% - Crude fibres: 4.5%. *L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation.