Royal Canin Canine Obesity Management 1.5kg
***PRESCRIPTION DIET - Use only as directed by your veterinarian. By purchasing this item, you confirm that your pet was examined by a veterinarian who recommended the use of this therapeutic veterinary product on the basis of their diagnosis, and that this product will be used solely as the veterinarian recommended. ***
Obesity Management should be used to reduce body weight (weight loss) in overweight dog.
Recommended for (indications):
Not recommended for (contraindications):
- Chronic disease requiring an increased energy intake
- HIGH PROTEIN High in protein content to help maintain muscle mass throughout the weight loss period.
- NUTRIENTS BALANCE Enriched with nutrients, minerals and vitamins to avoid nutritional deficiencies when calorie intake is restricted.
- BONE AND JOINT HEALTH Helps maintain healthy bones and joints by the inclusion of chondroitin sulphate and glucosamine, which is especially important in obese pets with higher joint stress.
- HEALTHY SKIN AND COAT Includes a precise level of essential fatty acids (Omega-3 & Omega-6) for healthy skin and a shiny coat.
COMPOSITION: dehydrated poultry meat, wheat, vegetable fibres, maize gluten, beet pulp, wheat gluten*, hydrolysed animal proteins, animal fats, minerals, psyllium husks and seeds, fish oil, hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin). ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 15000 IU, Vitamin D3: 800 IU, E1 (Iron): 33 mg, E2 (Iodine): 3 mg, E4 (Copper): 4 mg, E5 (Manganese): 42 mg, E6 (Zinc): 140 mg - Technological additives: Pentasodium triphosphate: 3.5 g - Preservatives - Antioxidants. ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein: 34% - Fat content: 10% - Crude ash: 7.9% - Crude fibres: 7.8% - EPA/DHA: 0.14% - Metabolisable energy: 3118 kcal/kg (NRC85). *L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation.