Royal Canin Canine Sensitivity Control 1.5kg
***PRESCRIPTION DIET - Use only as directed by your veterinarian. By purchasing this item, you confirm that your pet was examined by a veterinarian who recommended the use of this therapeutic veterinary product on the basis of their diagnosis, and that this product will be used solely as the veterinarian recommended. ***
Sensitivity Control is a highly digestible diet formulated for dogs with digestive sensitivities and ingredients intolerances. Rarely used protein and carbohydrate sources (duck and tapioca) have been selected to reduce the likelihood allergic reaction.
Recommended for (indications):
- Food elimination trial
- Food allergy
- Food intolerance
- Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)
Not recommended for (contraindications):
- There are no contraindications for this product
- SELECTED PROTEIN A limited number of protein sources have been selected for this diet to help reduce the risk of food allergies.
- SKIN BARRIER A patented complex (made up of five special nutrients) to support the barrier function of the skin.
- ESSENTIAL FATTY ACIDS: EPA/DHA Essential Fatty acids, EPA & DHA, help maintain a healthy digestive system and a healthy skin.
- HEALTHY DIGESTION Helps maintain a healthy digestive system through the combination of fermentable fibres (beet pulp and FOS) with specific minerals.
COMPOSITION: tapioca, dehydrated duck meat, hydrolysed poultry proteins, vegetable fibres, animal fats, beet pulp, fish oil, soya oil, psyllium husks and seeds, minerals, fructo-oligo-saccharides, marigold extract (source of lutein). ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 25000 IU, Vitamin D3: 800 IU, E1 (Iron): 41 mg, E2 (Iodine): 2.8 mg, E4 (Copper): 10 mg, E5 (Manganese): 54 mg, E6 (Zinc): 203 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.1 mg - Preservatives - Antioxidants. ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein: 21% - Fat content: 9% - Crude ash: 7.2% - Crude fibres: 4.4% - Per kg: EPA/DHA: 3.5%