Royal Canin Canine Skin Support 2kg
***PRESCRIPTION DIET - Use only as directed by your veterinarian. By purchasing this item, you confirm that your pet was examined by a veterinarian who recommended the use of this therapeutic veterinary product on the basis of their diagnosis, and that this product will be used solely as the veterinarian recommended. ***
Skin Support is a complete diet for dogs to help improve the skin's natural defences and promote healing. It can be used in cases of atopic dermatitis, flea bite allergy dermatosis and excessive loss of hair.
Recommended for (indications):
- Atopic dermatitis
- Flea bite allergic dermatitis
- Healing e.g. from burns
- Otitis Externa
- Dermal function maintenance (dermatosis and hair loss)
Not recommended for (contraindications):
- History of pancreatitis
Feeding Advice: As soon as the first signs of skin disease appear, the diet should be prescribed for a 2-month period to obtain visible results. For chronic disease, this dermatological diet can be maintained for the dog's entire lifetime. It is recommended that a veterinarian’s opinion be sought before use or before extending the period of use.
- SKIN SUPPORT A patented complex (made up of five special nutrients) to support the barrier function of the skin.
- ESSENTIAL FATTY ACIDS: EPA/DHA Essential Fatty acids, EPA & DHA, help maintain a healthy digestive system and a healthy skin.
- SKIN BARRIER A patented complex (made up of five special nutrients) to support the barrier function of the skin.
- ANTIOXIDANT COMPLEX The patented antioxidant complex helps fight free radicals, maintain healthy DNA and promotes a healthy immune system.
COMPOSITION: rice, dehydrated poultry protein, animal fats, vegetable fibres, hydrolysed animal proteins, minerals, fish oil, beet pulp, soya oil, borage oil, aloe vera extract, marigold extract (source of lutein). ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 25000 IU, Vitamin D3: 800 IU, E1 (Iron): 41 mg, E2 (Iodine): 2.8 mg, E4 (Copper): 11 mg, E5 (Manganese): 54 mg, E6 (Zinc): 203 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.1 mg - Preservatives - Antioxidants. ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein: 23% - Fat content: 15% - Crude ash: 8.4% - Crude fibres: 3.4% - Essential fatty acids: 3.68% including EPA/DHA: 0.6%.