Royal Canin Feline Calm 2kg
***PRESCRIPTION DIET - Use only as directed by your veterinarian. By purchasing this item, you confirm that your pet was examined by a veterinarian who recommended the use of this therapeutic veterinary product on the basis of their diagnosis, and that this product will be used solely as the veterinarian recommended. ***
Feline Calm is a highly digestible, palatable, complete and balanced adult cat food formulated to meet the nutritional needs of cats.
Recommended for (indications):
- - Helps cats manage difficult situations.
- - Helps reduce digestive, skin and urinary signs.
Not recommended for (contraindications):
- - Pregnancy, lactation, growth.
- - Chronic renal failure, metabolic acidosis.
- - Heart failure.
- - Hypertension.
- EMOTIONAL BALANCE Plays an essential role in the regulation of anxiety, sleep and appetite.
- SKIN BARRIER helps minimise transepidermal water loss by strengthening the barrier effect of the skin.
- DIGESTIVE TOLERANCE Contains a combination of highly digestible proteins (L.I.P.** proteins), prebiotics, beet pulp, rice and fish oil to ensure maximum digestive health.
- HAIRBALL REGULATOR Psyllium and dietary fibres facilitate hairball elimination and help prevent hairball-related problems such as vomiting and/or constipation.
COMPOSITION: Dehydrated poultry protein, maize, rice, wheat gluten**, maize gluten, hydrolysed animal proteins, vegetable fibres, animal fats, beet pulp, minerals, fish oil, psyllium husks and seeds, soya oil, Fructo-Oligo-Saccharides (FOS), borage oil, hydrolysed milk protein***, marigold extract (source of lutein). ADDITIVES: Additives (kg)**** Vitamin A: 24900IU, Vitamin D3: 800IU, E1 (Iron): 40mg, E2 (Iodine): 2.8mg, E4 (Copper): 8mg, E5 (Manganese): 54mg, E6 (Zinc): 202mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.1mg, Tryptophan: 3.6g. Preservatives - Antioxidants. ** L.I.P. (Low Indigestible Protein): protein selected because of its very high assimilation ***Per kg: hydrolysed milk protein: 0.94 g, Tryptophan: 3.3 g **** NOTE: Values reflect only levels added to the formula, not those naturally occurring in components of the diet. For total levels in the diet, refer to the Average Analysis pages