Royal Canin Feline Dental 1.5kg
***PRESCRIPTION DIET - Use only as directed by your veterinarian. By purchasing this item, you confirm that your pet was examined by a veterinarian who recommended the use of this therapeutic veterinary product on the basis of their diagnosis, and that this product will be used solely as the veterinarian recommended. ***
Dental is a complete diet for adult cats with dental concerns or a tendency for dental problems.
Recommended for (indications):
- Daily oral hygiene in adult cats
- Limits the development of dental plaque and tartar
- Helps fight bad breath
Not recommended for (contraindications):
- Heart failure
Feeding Advice: This diet is recommended for any cat that is prone to developing tartar or after teeth have been scaled. This diet can be fed throughout the cat's life. It is recommended that a veterinarian’s opinion be sought before use or before extending the period of use.
- TARTAR CONTROL Effectively helps reduce tartar through the inclusion of a specific nutrient that effectively reduces plaque deposits.
- URINE DILUTION Helps to prevent urinary crystals.
- HEALTHY DIGESTION Helps to maintain a healthy digestive system.
- HAIRBALL REGULATOR A combination of fibre to facilitate intestinal transit and the elimination of hairballs in stools.
COMPOSITION: rice, maize flour, dehydrated poultry protein, animal fats, wheat gluten*, hydrolysed animal proteins, beet pulp, vegetable fibres, fish oil, minerals, yeasts, soya oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, green tea extracts (source of polyphenols), hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin). ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 17400 IU, Vitamin D3: 1100 IU, E1 (Iron): 53 mg, E2 (Iodine): 5.3 mg, E4 (Copper): 10 mg, E5 (Manganese): 69 mg, E6 (Zinc): 208 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.09 mg - Technological additives: Pentasodium triphosphate: 3.5 g - Preservatives - Antioxidants. ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein: 22% - Fat content: 16% - Crude ash: 5.2% - Crude fibres: 3.5%. *L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation.