Royal Canin Feline Mobility 2kg
***PRESCRIPTION DIET - Use only as directed by your veterinarian. By purchasing this item, you confirm that your pet was examined by a veterinarian who recommended the use of this therapeutic veterinary product on the basis of their diagnosis, and that this product will be used solely as the veterinarian recommended. ***
Mobility is a complete diet for the maintenance of healthy joints in adult cats (over 1 year old).
Recommended for (indications):
- Orthopeadic surgery or trauma
- Maintaining joint mobility
Not recommended for (contraindications):
- Preganacy, lactation and growth
- JOINT COMPLEX PLUS New Zealand green-lipped mussel extract, chondroitin sulphate and glucosamine helps maintain healthy joints.
- ESSENTIAL FATTY ACIDS: EPA/DHA Essential Fatty acids, EPA & DHA, help maintain healthy joints.
- MODERATE PHOSPHORUS This diet has a moderate phosphorus content to help maintain renal function.
- ANTIOXIDANT COMPLEX The patented antioxidant complex helps fight free radicals, maintain healthy DNA and promotes a healthy immune system.
COMPOSITION: maize flour, maize, rice, wheat gluten*, dehydrated poultry protein, maize gluten, animal fats, vegetable fibres, hydrolysed animal proteins, fish oil, soya oil, chicory pulp, minerals, fructo-oligo-saccharides, psyllium husks and seeds, New Zealand green-lipped mussel extract (GLM 0.3%), hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin), marigold extract (source of lutein). ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 20500 IU, Vitamin D3: 700 IU, E1 (Iron): 51 mg, E2 (Iodine): 4 mg, E4 (Copper): 8 mg, E5 (Manganese): 66 mg, E6 (Zinc): 218 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.1 mg - Preservatives - Antioxidants. ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein: 28% - Fat content: 15% - Crude ash: 5.8% - Crude fibres: 4.7% - Per kg: Phosphorus: 6.2 g - EPA & DHA: 7.3 g. *L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation.