Activyl Dog X-small (1.5-6.5kg) Single
Buy on subscription
Activyl is a monthly spot-on flea control for dogs, particularly good for flea allergic dermatitis (FAD). The active ingredient in Activyl is indoxacarb with a novel mode of action and no known flea resistance. Activyl stops fleas from feeding, kills all flea stages (egg, larvae and adult) and inhibits flea development in the environment.
Active Ingredient: Indoxacarb
Activyl is the first monthly spot-on to contain indoxacarb, an agent designed as a pro-insecticide.
For treatment and prevention of flea infestations and for use as part of a treatment strategy for flea allergy dermatitis (FAD). Developing stages of fleas in the pet's immediate surroundings are killed following contact with Activyl-treated pets.
- Treats and controls existing flea infestations.
- Sustained control of new infestations for at least 4 weeks.
- Controls immature stages of fleas.
- Aids in the control of flea allergy dermatitis.
- Not affected by sunlight.
For external use on dogs from 8 weeks of age and greater than 1.5 kg only.