Activyl Cat Large >4kg 4-pack
Buy on subscription
Activyl is a monthly spot-on flea control for cats. The active ingredient in Activyl is indoxacarb with a novel mode of action and no known flea resistance. Activyl stops fleas from feeding, kills all flea stages (egg, larvae and adult), and inhibits flea development in the environment.
Active Ingredient: Indoxacarb
Activyl is the first monthly spot-on to contain indoxacarb, an agent designed as a pro-insecticide.
- Starts killing fleas within 8 hours.
- Long lasting protection against fleas for up to one month.
- When used monthly, breaks the flea life cycle.
- Prevents and controls reinfestation of fleas for one month.
- Approved for use on kittens at least 1kg and 8 weeks of age and older.
- No fragrance added.
- Waterproof, remains effective after shampooing and bathing.
- Remains effective after exposure to sunlight.
FOR EXTERNAL USE ON CATS AND KITTENS ONLY. DO NOT USE ON CATS AND KITTENS UNDER 8 WEEKS OF AGE.
DO NOT APPLY TO CATS AND KITTENS WEIGHING LESS THAN 1 kg.