Popantel® F Allwormer for Small Dogs < 10 kg, single tablets
Buy on subscription
Popantel® F Allwormer provides a simple, quality intestinal wormer component to your vet's recommended control program.
Popantel® F contains the proven and trusted combination of Febantel, Pyrantel and Praziquantel, providing full coverage for all of the most common intestinal parasites.
Dosing by weight. Provides 3 months of protection.
Sold by individual, full tablets.
Active ingredients: FEBANTEL, PYRANTEL and PRAZIQUANTEL (10 kg dose: 250 mg, 49.8 mg and 50 mg respectively; 35 kg dose: 875 mg, 174.4 mg and 175 mg respectively)
- Efficacy against all susceptible species of internal parasites
- Blister-packed tablet
- Gentle on the stomach, so there is less chance of vomiting and gastric upset than with other wormers
- Yeast flavour for easy dosing
- Can be used in all dogs, including pregnant and lactating animals
- Made with no beef, pork, or lamb proteins (which have been linked to skin allergies)
For the control of:
- Roundworms (Toxocara canis, Toxascaris leonina)
- Whipworms (Trichuris vulpis)
- Hookworms (Ancylostoma caninum, A. braziliense, A. ceylanicum, Uncinaria stenocephala)
- Tapeworms (Dipylidium caninum, Taenia ovis, T. pisiformis, T. hydatigena and Echinococcus granulosus(hydatid tapeworm)).
Also controls the shedding of oocysts of the protozoan Giardia spp.